Friday, April 27, 2007

Ready, Set, Jump.

Here we go. I totally relaxed somehow last night, went to bed around 9:30PM and slept until after 8:30 this morning. Got some stuff planned out, picked out to bring with. As I am packing this morning, I am second-guessing every decision. Nerves I guess.

Going to pack up the minivan and try to head out of here around noon or 1. Find a place to camp this afternoon for tonight, and scope out the town.

Words cannot do justice to the number of thoughts and scramble going on in my head. 328 miles on pavement is one thing and I would not be anywhere as nervous as I am. With the 4 inches of rain they've had in parts of Iowa, the level B roads have me nervous. Take a look at what Paul has posted for what the roads are like down in his section of Iowa:
http://thejacobsonfamily.blogspot.com/2007/04/ouch_25.html

Now that has me nervous.

No comments:

Blog Archive