Monday, April 10, 2006

I survived the weekend. I'm still trying to carry off keeping in a good mood. Saturday was simply an amazing day. I managed to ride and ride. I'm sure that I managed to pull off at least a hundred miles. I had the following lyrics from a Ben Fold's 5 song in my head:

Go ahead you can
Laugh all you want
I got my philosophy
Keeps my feet on the ground
And I trust it like the ground
And that’s why my philosophy
It keeps me walking when I’m falling down
I see that there is evil
And I know that there is good
And the inbetweens
I never understood
Won’t you look at me
I’m crazy
But I get the job done
Yeah I’m crazy
But I get the job done

Okay... you'd be right if you knew me, you'd know that I made up enough of my own lyrics to make is make sense while riding. It took coming into work this morning, listening to the song, and then looking the actual lyrics up. Thank God for the Internet!

No comments:

Blog Archive