Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet

A little quiet around here lately.

Took off last week to attend RAGBRAI with Anika. Had a good week off, nothing like what I anticipated. Hope to share more... I even have some photos if I can find the digital camera.

Busy week adjusting back to work. Had an enjoyable gathering last night with some people from Roseville as part of our city issues discussion forum. This is something that I have been trying to do more of, get involved more with the local community. Last night was very interesting... we had 2 sitting city council members and our city manager attend.

Still riding my bike. Rode under the 35w bridge today on my way home from work, somewhere between maybe 5-5:15.. It evidently collapsed sometime around 6:05... Creepy. Not to make light of a terrible situation, but what a tragic way to re-enforce another reason to ride my bike to work.

No comments:

Blog Archive