Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Review of Shak Jersey

Originally submitted at Ibexwear

Why is our Shak so enduringly popular? It’s tough, but tender, like a drill sergeant who bakes you cupcakes. 100% dense-knit merino. Semi-fit. 11” center-front zipper. Raglan sleeves. Flatlock seams. Machine washable. Made in the U.S. 100% merino outerlayer/midlayer with an ideal blend of warmth, b...


Wonderfully Versatile Top

By Reflector Collector from Twin Cities, MN on 9/22/2007

 

5out of 5

Chest Size: Feels true to size

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Versatile, Breathable, Stylish

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cycling

Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational

Every day I ride to and from work. I stepped out the door the other day knowing that the weather had taken a turn for the cooler over night.

Perfect opportunity to try out my new Shak top I thought. It turned out to be only 40 degrees and I was wearing only my new Ibex Shak top. (OK, I was wearing cycling shorts and my new Ibex knee warmers too.) I thought I would be too cold, but it turned out to be the perfect top.

Wore it to and from work only to get home and wear it to bible study the same night! Wow, I'm definitely going to have to buy more and put them on my wish list.

(legalese)

1 comment:

Reflector Collector said...

I thought this was a pretty cool feature where I submitted a product review and there was the option to post the review to my blog.

Blog Archive