Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Something Funny on the Way Home

I really should carry a camera with me so that I can capture the interesting moments.... Today I spotted a younger guy walking toward Central ave, carrying his bike on his back upside down. I rolled on down the street, but my good intentions got the best of me.

I turned around, rode back up toward him and asked: "Do you need some help fixing something?"

All I received was a grunt and stare.

Honestly, I would have been happy to help fix a chain, or pump up a tire, or something to get the guy riding instead of carrying the bike. I never understand when I see people with a flat tire or mechanical problem and they carry their fricken bike? Hmmm... I can see it if something catastrophic happens and the wheel won't roll, but? Today, it just seemed funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive