Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Things to be Thankful For

Dehumidifiers:
Without one, there is absolutely NO WAY that my cycling shoes would have dried between 5:30pm yesterday and 5:30am this morning. It was raining all the way home last night. By the time that I got home, I could dump the water out of my shoes. Sometimes riding a fixed gear bike has its disadvantages; like when riding through a deep puddle.

Wool:
Once over the chill of being uncomfortable during that first mile or so of riding, what a perfect material for cycling clothing. Thank you sheep for giving up your fleecy goodness.

Warm Shower:
"Someone" must have heard my silent complaint about cold showers. This morning I was treated to a hot shower. This simple thing does so much for me mentally when thinking about riding in colder temperatures.

No comments:

Blog Archive